Hours of Operation for All Departments
Auto Sales | Automotive Service Repairs | Tire Services | Vehicle Inspections and Much More.
- Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 6:00pm | Saturday: 9:30am – 4:30pm | Sunday and After Hours: By Appointment.
Are you looking to put your used vehicle on the market, but you are not sure where and how to sell it?
Call us now for more info or to set-up an appointment!
Main Line: (780) 569-0654 or Visit our location in St Albert. #109-25 Chisholm Ave.
Park and sell your vehicle can help! Park and sell your used Car for you is a comprehensive solution for selling all used Acura – Alfa Romeo – Audi – BMW – Buick – Chevrolet – Cadillac – Chrysler – Dodge – Fiat – Ford – GM – GMC – Honda – Hyundai – Infiniti – Jaguar – Jeep – Kia – Volvo – Land Rover – Lincoln – Lexus – Mazda – Mercedes Benz – Mini – Mitsubishi – Nissan – Porsche – Ram – Range Rover – Subaru – Tesla – Toyota – Volkswagen.
- We list and sell your car, truck, SUV, or minivan. We are defining a new era and revolutionizing automotive selling.
- Our online automotive remarketing system can launch and participate in real time vehicle auctions from across Canada and the USA at anytime to obtain instant bids.
- Covering Canada and the USA from coast-to-coast our services offer the largest dealer network with thousands of active users across the nation to ensure buyers will find the best remarketing opportunities proportionately mixed between independent and franchised dealers.
- Dealer Block Live auctions happen throughout the day seven days a week with thousands of potential bidders will show you exactly how much the vehicle is worth. After their live auction the seller has one business day to decide whether they accept the highest offer or negotiate with the highest bidder, the versatility allows the live auction also to be used as an appraisal platform and get market value.
- When it comes to selling your vehicle or to trade-it in, that challenge is compounded with consumers generally finding the car buying experience stressful and with their anxiety around the uncertainty of what their car is worth. Historically, many people’s selling or trade-ins experience was one in which the dealer walked into the office, came back with a number and that was that. But times have changed, and with every industry and company going digital over the last year and trending toward transparency.
- By equipping our dealership with digital appraisal and delivering a simple, fast, and great customer experience Transparent and exact value for your vehicle, ultimately reducing your anxiety around the trade-in and purchase.
If you live in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Fort McMurray or anywhere else in Alberta and are planning to sell your used car – truck – SUV – minivan, consider our Park and Sell your used vehicle exclusive selling services and save yourself the hassle of doing it yourself. We do everything on your behalf with guaranteed exceptional retail results.
Canadian Auto Remarketing Park and sell your vehicle services are also available to all:
- Auto Bank Repossession, Bank Foreclosures, Divorce Cases, Job Relocation, Auto Estate Sale, Estate Auto Liquidation on behalf of all Banks, Financial institutions and Private owners. Park and sell your used Car is a licensed facility in St Albert that provides all the necessary services to sell your car-truck-SUV-minivan all under one roof.
Here are the reasons why you should consider the use of our park and sell your vehicle services. “The obvious safe and sensible option”
If you’ve decided to sell your Acura – Alfa Romeo – Aston Martin – Audi – Bentley – BMW – Buick – Chevrolet – Cadillac – Chrysler – Dodge – Ferrari – Fiat – Ford – GM – GMC – Honda – Hyundai – Infiniti – Jaguar – Jeep – Kia – Volvo – Lincoln – Lexus – Maserati – Mazda – Mercedes Benz – Mini – Mitsubishi – Nissan – Porsche – Ram – Subaru – Tesla – Toyota – Volkswagen – Lamborghini, the big question you’re likely faced with is, how much should I sell it for? Setting a competitive listing price is key to a smooth transaction – price too high and car shoppers will scroll right by. Price too low and you lose potential profits.
What you should consider
The value of your car depends heavily on the condition of the car and what’s happened to it over its lifespan. You need to consider these factors: • Age of the car • Mileage • Wear and tear, inside and out • How well it was cared for and maintained • Any flaws or mechanical issues • The vehicle’s accessories and added features • Recent updates made to the car • How quickly you need to sell the vehicle.
Price it right
Set a competitive asking price with help from Canadian Auto remarketing. Pricing your vehicle based on what others are listing for online could set you up for disappointment as a vehicle’s asking price is not always what it sells for. Make your listings stand out with a realistic asking price that considers the vehicle’s unique history, plus what similar vehicles have sold for in your area.
Should you trade in your vehicle or sell it privately? When you’re selling your used car, one thing you need to decide on is who you want to sell it to. Do you want to trade your car in to a dealership or sell it privately? Your answer could depend on how much time and effort you want to put into making the sale.
- If you take it to a dealership for a trade-in, they may offer you less than you feel the vehicle is worth, especially if they must put money into the car to sell it and make a profit.
- Trading in your car at a dealership is an easy sale, but you might not get as much money for the car as you would if you sold through our Canadian Auto remarketing park and sell services.
- When a dealer buys your car, their offer will account for the money it will cost them to recondition the car, so they can sell it and make a profit. Any little scratch, dent or upholstery stain will need to be fixed, and the cost of that repair will likely impact the trade-in value and be deducted from your offer.
- If you decide to sell your vehicle privately, then it’s your responsibility to store and market your car, comply with any provincial requirements, as well as meet and negotiate with buyers. You may get more for your vehicle through a private sale, but it could also take longer to make the sale.
- When you sell a vehicle privately, it is your responsibility to market the car, comply with any provincial requirements and negotiate with buyers. It will take longer and require more effort – a decision that you must make.
Qualification for Park and Sell to be accepted.
- We do not accept any vehicle that has been written off or with a rebuilt status.
- Valid vehicle registration with the title showing your name.
- All vehicles – must be in in good working condition
- As the owner of the vehicle you are required to present and maintain a current insurance coverage.
- all vehicles are required to have at least a quarter tank of gas.
- Photo ID
- CarFax required prior to being placed for sale
- Vehicle must be! CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN….
- Full Mechanical Inspection is required and the service work recommended by the inspection shop must be finished. We provide in-house licensed inspection facilities at your expense.
- No Check Engine or any other dash lights should be on.
- If you currently have a Bank or Finance company loan, you must provide us with an official lien payout letter if applicable.
- Any other service records related to the selling vehicle
Details of what Park and Sell will do for you!
- Licensed facility in St Albert that offers all the listed services under one roof
- We are available 7 days a week – We don’t consign vehicles
- Free vehicle market evaluation information and invaluable experience and advice
- We will display your vehicle content on all our sites and several powerful network websites
- 14 photos and feature vehicle information, until your vehicle is sold
- Our advertising network reaches from coast to coast. It also powers its network sites with Smart Search functionality that allows potential buyers to easily locate vehicles by province, city or individual postal code. That combines best-in-class service and online tools with unparalleled reach
- You pay us only if and/or when we sell your vehicle
- We provide you the space, knowledge and display feature info sheets on the windshield
- No Commissions, No Dealer mark-up, No Auction Fees and No Dealer Fees
- We sell it for the price that you agreed to.
- You will get paid directly from the proceeds of the sale within 4 business days.
- We are a fully licensed and certified Napa Auto Care Centre Facility with fully serviced bays
- Safety, mechanical, out-of-province and commercial vehicle inspections available. (additional cost)
- Auto detail available on-site (additional cost)
- Carfax (Complete Vehicle History) available on-site (additional cost)
- Put more cash in your pocket – No strangers coming to your home
- You don’t have to display or provide your personal information to the buyer.
- You don’t have to miss your evenings and weekends waiting for buyers to show up
- You must maintain title and full insurance coverage until your vehicle is sold
- Business office on-site to do financing, lien searches and we sell extended warranties
- Buy & Sell, hassle free, no salespeople following you around the dealership
- We will expose your vehicle to thousands of potential retail and auto dealership buyers across Canada and the USA.
- Free offer to purchase preparation papers
- Since 1988, experience in the automotive sector
- Business and staff are AMVIC licensed and bonded, St Albert chamber of commerce member and Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Deal directly with Managers
- Get retail for the sale of your vehicle
- Our team provides best-in-class service through: Regular contact to review vehicle status, pricing and condition, Vehicle merchandising recommendations to sell faster,
The Business will conscientiously make every effort to display, market, demonstrate and attempt to find a buyer for the said vehicle for sale to the best of the business ability and it’s understood that the Business does not make any claim(s) but only providing the Buyer and seller the Park and Sell services described, and not a Guarantee that the vehicle for Sale will be Sold within the specified time that the vehicle for sale is within our dealership possession.
Selling your vehicle on your own
- You must place your own ads.
- Takes time and possible expenses.
- Compromise your family’s safety.
- You will have strangers coming to your home.
- Funding insecurity
- Funds from strangers can have risk. Double check any payment from a stranger.
- People will haggle with you.
- Will the price offered for your vehicles be honored without hassles?
- Legal papers
- Who completes the legal paperwork required?
- Lien Pay-off.
- Who processes your vehicle pay-off if necessary?
- You might get undercut.
- Will you be paid a fair price for your vehicle?
- Who keeps title and insurance?
- With us you can keep it until your vehicle gets sold.
- Test drives
- Test drives are time consuming and sometimes unsafe if you don’t know the buyer.
- Giving away your personal information.
- When selling it yourself you will have to display your information and address online.
Selling your vehicle with us
- Canadian Auto Remarketing in St Albert is a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and St Albert Chamber of commerce.
- We advertise for you.
- We take the expense out of selling your vehicle by reaching thousands of potential buyers across Canada.
- AMVIC licensed business and staff.
- We deal with all buyers on your behalf and all our staff are AMVIC licensed and bonded.
- We pay you directly.
- We take care of getting you your money and we are bonded; licensed and funds are secured by us.
- We always honor our quotes.
- If your vehicle is as represented, we honor our quotes.
- Our licensed staff will process your paperwork in a timely manner.
- We arrange lien.
- We will arrange all lien payoffs and our licensed staff will process your paperwork in a timely manner.
- We review prices.
- We are happy to review the price offered details, retail, wholesale, and dealer auction prices.
- You keep the title & insurance until your vehicle is sold, and you get your money.
- Our licensed AMVIC staff will go on every test drive with the buyer once we qualify them as buyers.
- We keep your information safe.
- When using our services, we do not disclose any personal information to anyone, they deal directly with us.
The selling process
Once we have a bonified deal offer with a deposit from the buyer for your vehicle, we will contact you and make sure that you agree with the selling price and or any other condition(s) and you will have to come in and sign the bill of sale.
How does the seller get paid?
When the transaction is fully complete and we have full payment of the proceeds, the seller will receive a check directly from us in the amount of the sale price less the 10% selling Park and Sell fees and any other services that we may have provided.
What if I have a loan on my vehicle?
No problem. Once the vehicle is sold, we will ask you for a current official payoff amount. We then mail a check directly to the lien holder. If the payoff amount is more than the balance owed to you after the vehicle has sold, you will then need to bring in the difference to us payable to the lien holder and pay us our 10% selling fee.
What if the loan on my vehicle is less than what you sold it for?
If the payoff amount is less than the vehicle selling price, we will issue a cheque payment to you for the difference less our 10% selling fee once we receive the lien release from the lien holder. To speed up this process, we have a form for you to sign to have the lien release mailed directly to us.
Who arranges all paperwork?
We will arrange all lien payoffs and our licensed staff will process your paperwork in a timely manner. All you have to do is come in and sign the bill of sale.