Don’t know you vehicle? We’re here to Advise and provide solutions!
We know that your vehicle maintenance can be a huge hassle and sometimes really confusing, even stressful. We provide you with products and services to help solve that. Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre is here to help you understand what is going on with your car.
We give you Transparency and options.
Too many drivers go to a shop not knowing how much maintenance or repairs are going to cost them. We will provide you with a proper written estimate and give you added value to our services every chance we can at amazing, discounted prices for those seeking incredible deals without compromising service and quality on the repairs of your vehicle.
We give you service you can Trust.
Most vehicle owners tend to not trust auto repair shops because they end up not knowing if they’re paying too much or what is wrong with their vehicle. With Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre you only need to trust yourself, you have the option to approve or decline any services or additional costs before the work is initiated. Plus, you have direct access to our techs to help answer any questions you may have!
We Guarantee it!
For 12 months or 20,000 kilometres, when we use top quality NAPA replacement parts on your vehicle, we guarantee the parts and our service for 1 year or 20,000 kilometres. What’s more, this guarantee is honoured at more than 11,000 NAPA authorized facilities across North America.
Looking for an Auto mechanic shop you can trust? Then look at Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Licensed and Approved Complete Automotive Repair Services .
Providing Service Repairs for tires, wheels, accessories, brake jobs, tune-ups, Lube / Oil / Filter services, mufflers, exhaust systems, electrical, automotive air conditioner repairs, full mechanical, out of province and commercial vehicle inspections, Uber, and taxi inspections, Roadside assistance 24/7 and much more. All work is repaired by licensed auto mechanics and technicians at amazing, discounted prices for those seeking incredible deals without compromising service and quality. Our auto repair facility Repair program must meet stringent requirements for quality service at fair prices and warranties. For whatever brings you in to a repair shop, you want the best quality work for your vehicle, that is why we ensure you get quality work at a fair price – guaranteed, so our can feel confident in the service that you receive.
We are a local family run business and our Automotive experience started in 1988 in St Albert. We continue to be committed to delivering affordable services with added value to our customers every chance we can!
Shop with total Confidence! Great Place | Great products | Great Service | Great Prices | Great People. One stop destination for all vehicle needs! AMVIC Licensed and Bonded, St Albert Chamber of Commerce member.
We Service and Repair all Makes and models of Vehicles from Personal to Business and Commercial Vehicles.
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre Service Repairs and Tire Shop proudly serves the St. Albert, Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Morinville, Fort Saskatchewan, Devon, Leduc, and surrounding metropolitan areas! From imports, domestic, sports vehicles, trucks, SUV’s, sedans, minivans, convertibles, all makes and models like; Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Volvo, Lincoln, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
Looking for the best deals on Lift Kits, levelling kits, big tires and custom wheels in Edmonton and St Albert areas? Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre supplies and installs Lift and levelling kits for all trucks and SUVs.
Our first priority is customer satisfaction, we strive to compliment the automotive industry. Our repair shop is equipped with everything needed to take care of all of your automotive needs. We are authorized to fulfill maintenance obligations on all vehicles including light trucks, minivans, cars, and SUV’s. We use appropriate parts and procedures to ensure the vehicle manufacturer is obligated to honour its warranty agreement.
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre, we are also a complete vehicle warranty approved repair facility for; Global Warranty, Assurant Coast to coast warranty, Secure Drive LGM’s warranty, CoverageOne by Motors Insurance Corporation, First Canadian Protection Plan (FCPP), covering all types of unplanned repair expenses available by your warranty coverage. We handle all the paperwork and submissions on your behalf.
10% Military Discount
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care service department is proud to offer a 10% discount to all members of the Canadian military (CAF) personnel and their families (active, reserve and veterans). Members are eligible for other exclusive discounts. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts. Offer Code: MilitaryDR.
Automotive Service Repairs specializing in:
- Complete mechanical Automotive service
- Napa Auto Care Centre.
- Lift Kits, levelling kits, big tires and custom wheels
- Warranty Inspection, Safety Inspections, Out of province inspection licensed facility
- Tires, wheels, Alignments, installation, rotation, repair, or balancing of tires.
- Mufflers, brakes, transmissions.
- Brake jobs, tune-ups, brakes/caliper/shoe/cylinder/clutch
- Lube/Oil/Filter services /oil changes/lubrications (lube jobs)
- Motor/crankshaft/head gasket/manifold/piston/timing belt/valves
- Mufflers and exhaust systems, mufflers/cruise controls/alternators
- Automotive air conditioner repairs, air conditioning/heater/cooling system/radiator/water pumps/thermostat
- Automotive glass repairs and installation
All work is repaired by licensed auto mechanics and technicians.
Fix your auto repairs and tires Now, Pay later!
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre, fix your auto repairs and tires Now, Pay later!
Auto repairs can be costly when they happen. Whether it is unforeseen mechanical issues, or a new set of tires. Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre in St Albert, AB. offers Automotive Repair Financing with our flexible auto repair loans will get your vehicle safely back on the road – quickly. We offer auto repairs and tires financing when you need it most. Buy what you want. Pay how you want. Get approved for a Landcare or FlexitiCard in minutes.
Simple. Efficient. Approved. Get what you want now and pay later.
- LendCare’s no credit check.
- The process is 100% online and secure.
- Online application process with instant approval status
- Application to customers, anywhere, 24/7.
- Quick approval. No credit checks. No income verification required
- Terms up to 48 months. Maximum Loan Amount $5,000
- Terms Loans of $2,500 – up to 24 months. Loans of $2,501 – $5,000 – up to 48 months
- FlexitiCard is accepted at over 5,000 retail locations.
- Our payment plans make your purchase more affordable.
- Get what you want now and pay later. Drive away and pay later!
- Easily pay online through your own bank account.
We do All types of vehicle inspections
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre in St Albert, AB. Is Licensed Vehicle inspection facility by Alberta Transportation Specializing in;
- OPI – Out of province inspections.
- CVIP – Commercial vehicle inspections.
- Uber/Taxi Vehicle Inspection.
- AMVIC Inspections.
- Warranty Inspection, Insurance Inspections.
- Buyer/Seller inspections,
- Safety Inspections.
- Commercial Bus, Light Duty Trucks, School Bus, Light Motorhome.
- All makes and models of import and domestic vehicles.
Registering an Out-of-Province (OOP) Vehicle in Alberta? A motor vehicle from outside of Alberta must pass an Alberta Out of Province Vehicle Inspection before licence plates can be issued.
We Supply and Install all major tire brands
- Find the right tires for your vehicle at great savings!
- Michelin, Uniroyal, Yokohama
- Pirelli, Toyo, Kleber, Rakla
- Nexen, Kelly tires, Goodyear
- Samson, Laufenn, Kenda
- BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental
- Dick Cepek, Dunlop, Falken, Fierce
- Fuzion, GT Radial, Starfire, Firestone
- Mickey Thompson, Hercules tires
- General tire, Ironman, Westlake tires
- Cooper tires, kumho Tire, Nitto
- Hankook, Dayton, Nankang, Titan, Sumitomo Tire.
Canadian auto/Napa Auto Care Centre provides complete wheel alignment, tire balancing and tire changes services on all vehicle makes and models, from imports to domestics.
Lube/Oil/Filter Services on all:
- Acura Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet
- Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford
- General Motors, Honda, Hyundai
- Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Volvo, Lincoln, Lexus
- Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi
- Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Subaru, Toyota
- Volkswagen AND many other makes and models.
From diesel to sports cars, SUVs to Motorcycles, we service them all! Canadian Auto Remarketing proudly providing Oil, lube and filter services for customers in St. Albert, Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Morinville, Fort Saskatchewan, Devon, Leduc, Beaumont and surrounding metropolitan areas!
Complete wheel alignment services
Wheel alignment sometimes referred to as breaking, or tracking is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of wheels to the car manufacturer specifications. The purpose of these adjustments is to reduce tire wear and to ensure that vehicle travel is straight and true (without “pulling” to one side). Alignment angles can also be altered beyond the maker’s specifications to obtain a specific handling characteristic. Motorsport and off-road applications may call for angles to be adjusted well beyond normal, for a variety of reasons.
Hunter HawkEye Elite® Wheel Aligner, Aligns accurately the first-time using Hunter’s award-winning WinAlign® software. Our shop is equipped with Hunter wheel alignment machine which specializes in complete wheel alignment systems and it is the most powerful wheel alignment machine on the market today. Four precision cameras provide alignment measurements with pinpoint accuracy. Clamps hook tires and protective ring provides no metal-to-metal contact to avoid rim damage.
Signs of a bad wheel alignment
- The vehicle pulls to one side
- The steering wheel does not return to center
- The steering wheel is off-center
- Excessive tire wear in certain spots
- Loose steering
Car Care Preventive Vehicle Maintenance
- Taking care of your vehicle is important to ensuring your vehicle is safe and reliable. Scheduling regular maintenance and service checks also reduces both your long and short-term costs, helps maintain your vehicle’s value, and can help protect the environment.If you are not familiar with your vehicle, its various parts and systems and what servicing is required, then maintaining your vehicle can seem overwhelming.
Manufacturer build and design vehicles with scheduled maintenance requirements that are specifically developed to ensure the make and model of your vehicle operates optimally and remains safe and dependable.
What are the consequences of postponing maintenance?
Many parts on your vehicle are interrelated. Ignoring maintenance can lead to trouble: specific parts — or an entire system — can fail. Neglecting even simple routine maintenance, like changing the oil or checking the coolant, can lead to poor fuel economy, unreliability, or costly breakdowns. It also may invalidate your warranty.
What maintenance guidelines should I follow to avoid costly repairs?
Follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual for your type of driving if your vehicle still under warranty. If your vehicle is out of warranty Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre has prepared a comprehensive and easy-to-use checklist to help you plan and understand the service requirements needed to keep your vehicle operating safely.
We Sell, install, Align and Balance Tires.
We carry a large selection of major brands of tires and rims for all vehicle makes and model! Be ready for the winter! We have a great Selection of winter tires and wheels to keep you on the road.
- Konig, Walker Evans racing, ICW Racing
- Rim alloy Canada, Pacer, Advanti racing
- Black rock, Bravado performance, Carlisle
- Extreme wheel, Focal, North shore wheel
- Cragar, DTD, Envy, BMF wheels
- Fittipaldi, Ultra motor sports, Centerline
- Dropstars, Fond metal, Motiv wheels, Platinum wheels
- Tis wheels, Drifz, Gear off road
What you should know When Your Car’s AC Needs a Recharge
When the weather is very hot in St Albert, AB. it’s good to know that your air conditioning in your vehicle is in good working condition. Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care in St Albert is in the business of car repairs and keeping your vehicle in the best possible condition. With that said, let’s get started into what an AC recharge is and how you know when you need one.
What is a vehicle AC Recharge?
A vehicle AC recharge means putting more refrigerant to your vehicle. It is a very common maintenance requirement for older vehicles that still use Freon as a refrigerant. Most modern cars have started using a refrigerant called R134a instead, which doesn’t need to be topped off quite as often. If you have a newer vehicle that requires more refrigerant on a regular base, it is possible that your vehicle have an AC leak somewhere in the system. Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care in St Albert we’ll investigate an AC leak in addition to other problems and help you stay cool on the road. There is a possibility on the other hand, a clogged cabin air filter can also result in the loss of a vehicle AC cooling, and therefore, we will inspect the cabin filter first, before recharging the AC. An excellent first step is to examine your AC compressor. By watching how the clutch and pulleys engage, we can usually tell quickly if the problem is low refrigerant, electrical malfunction, or something mechanical.
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care in St Albert is equipped with the appropriate equipment to work with R1234YF and R134a vehicle air conditioning recharge on all vehicles, from imports, domestic, exotic, sports vehicles, trucks, SUV’s, sedans, minivans, convertibles, all makes and models like; Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Volvo, Lincoln, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen and many others.
Is your manufacturer’s service protection about to expire?
- Have no Extended Vehicle Mechanical Breakdown Protection coverage on your current vehicle?Looking for Extended Vehicle Mechanical Breakdown Protection coverage for Cars, trucks, and SUV’s?
NO PROBLEM! Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre can help you.
Did you know that comprehensive mechanical warranty is not just for new vehicles? We offer the best comprehensive Mechanical Breakdown Protection for used vehicles. Mechanical Breakdown Protection eliminates concerns about the durability of major drive train assemblies and hi-tech components, protects you and your family by providing additional coverage for critical safety and comfort components, stands vigilant over your vehicle’s most essential components, and shields against the potential high cost of commonly required repairs.
Truck and Car Accessories
- Looking for the best deals on Truck and auto accessories, Remote Starters, Key programming, Floor mats, GPS and navigation, Lift Kits, levelling kits, big tires and custom wheels in Edmonton and St Albert areas?
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre in St Albert supplies and installs truck and car accessories on all makes and models of vehicles.
What does a Leveling kit do for your truck?
- Allows you to raise up your front end so it is level with the rear, giving your ride a more balanced overall look. As the name implies, leveling kits are designed to level the height of your vehicle. They raise the front of the vehicle by one or two inches, so it is the same height as the back. These kits generally cost less than lift kits, and they are much easier to install. It is the safest and most economical way to raise the front of your truck for the proper attitude. This gives you the clearance and ability to add wider wheels and tires up to 33″ in diameter.
What does a Lift Kit do for your truck?
- A lift kit is designed to really get the body of your vehicle off the ground, with some kits raising the body anywhere from two to ten inches or more if you really want to go all-out with your customizations. Raising the body that much can be an involved process. Additional accessories required, including new springs, shocks, control arms, and brake line modifications. Lift kits can vary widely in size and price, but they generally start at around $2,000 and can work their way up to $5,500 or more.
- Raising the body of your vehicle gives you more ground clearance. The higher your truck is from the ground, the less you have to worry about rocks and dirt hitting the underbelly of your vehicle. This will be a good investment if you enjoy taking your vehicle off-road or on long hiking and camping trips.
- That extra height also gives you more room for larger tires, even those as large as 37 inches or more, and the rubber will not hit the inside of the fender or bumper when turning. Larger tires provide more traction as you take all kinds of terrain like snow, ice, and mud.
Installing a lift or leveling kit may also affect your vehicle’s warranty, so be sure to double-check this information before you request an install.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO BOOK YOUR SERVICE APPOINTMENT