Complete Powersports Service & Repair in St Albert, AB.
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care Centre Complete work associated with repairing vessels and powersports. Inspect, diagnose, maintain & repair all aspects of vessels and powersports. assembly, inspection, maintenance, repair and restoration of motorcycles and other multi-wheeled lightweight all-terrain vehicles that have astride seating and handlebar controls. Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul motorcycles, scooters, quad, mopeds, dirt bikes, or similar motorized vehicles. Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, and generators. Work on various types of recreational equipment including motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, and marine (inboard and outboard).
When customers bring in motorcycles or all-terrain vehicles for preventative maintenance or repair, motorcycle mechanics:
- Remove cylinder heads, grind valves, and scrape off carbon, and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, and rings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
- Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
- Repair and adjust motorcycle subassemblies such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
- Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
- Reassemble and test subassembly units.
- Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts visually or using gauges.
- discuss complaints with customers or the service manager,
- diagnose problems and locate failures with the electrical system, engine, powertrain, suspension, or frame by inspecting the vehicle, listening to it operate and using testing equipment,
- dismantle, adjust, and repair or replace mechanical and electrical system parts and components,
- perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and adjusting the carburetor, adjusting the clutch, brakes, and drive chain, and replacing worn parts,
- know how to rebuild or replace parts, and
- operate equipment such as valve seat cutters, chassis dynamometers, tire changers and computers.
Protect your investment in making sure your powersports vehicle stay in great working order for years to come. Our licensed technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your motorsports vehicle so you can get the most performance and life out of your powersports. Here at Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care centre in St Albert, we provide all the necessary mechanical services for your powersports, and we know that getting out on the road and into the outdoors is your priority.
We have the equipment and experience to get your motorsports vehicle in prime shape, whether you’re riding for pleasure, racing around the track, tearing it up on the trail. Give us a call and we’ll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to the powersports activities that you enjoy.
Canadian Auto/Napa Auto Care centre in St Albert is proud to provide quality service to the areas of Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Westlock, Barrhead, Vegreville, Morinville, Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, and Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding areas.
Get your motorized bike or quad ready for summer
Make sure you do it right! -Bring your motorcycle into ACM! Our experienced motorcycle mechanics will put in fresh fluids and inspect your motorcycle to ensure everything is in good working order to give you peace of mind so you can enjoy a great summer of riding. We have all of your lube needs covered with a full line of Yamalube products available in store.
Feel free to call us at (780) 569-0654 or visit our dealership location in St Albert, and we will be happy to assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services and how keep your powersports vehicle in pristine condition!