The decision to buy a certified used vehicle is clear – peace of mind and reliability at a used vehicle price. With a solid reputation for reliability, performance, safety and value, a Canadian Auto Remarketing Certified Used Vehicle is a great opportunity to consider.
Here is the peace of mind that you can expect with a Canadian Auto Remarketing Certified Vehicle!
Buy with Confidence.
- AMVIC Vehicle Inspected and Certified by Our Licensed Technician
- 12 Months/Unlimited Mileage Mechanical Breakdown Protection Plan Included for Vehicles Sold at The Advertised Prices Only.
- Canada & United States Coverage Honored by Authorized and Licensed Auto Service Repair Shops Across Canada And the United States.
- Transferrable Coverage, In the Event You Choose to Sell Your Current Vehicle Privately, You Can Apply to Transfer the Coverage to The Next Owner for The Remainder of The Policy.
- Complete Auto Detailing with Steam Cleaning and Sanitizing
- All Available Service Records.
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed and No Documentation Fees or Any Other Fees Except the GST.
- Discounted Auto Service Repairs, Tires, Wheels, Accessories and Many Other Products and Services.
- Vehicle Inventory Selected from Major Car Manufactures and Private Owners
- Full Tank of Fuel and Lube / Oil / Filter Services.
- Dealer Plan Financing and Leasing Options with All Major Banks and Financial Institutions That You Know and Trust.
- Carfax Vehicle History Report Offering Details On Prior Ownership And Accident History Report Checks For: Major Accidents, Total Loss, Salvage Rebuilt, Frame And Structural Damage, Hail Damage, Flood Damage, Vehicle Theft, Service And Inspection Records, Repair Estimates And Costs, Open Recalls, Airbag Deployment, Odometer Readings, Odometer Rollback, Registration, US /Canada Import Records, Detailed Us History, One Owner Vehicles And Accident Free Vehicles.
- Engine Cylinder block, cylinder head(s), intake manifold, valve cover(s), oil pan, all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within by the mechanical failure of a covered internal engine part including: crankshaft and main bearings, camshaft and bearings, connecting rods and bearings, timing chain(s) and gears, valve lifters and push rods, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs and retainers, valve guides, pistons, rings and pins, rocker arm assemblies, oil pump, water pump, timing belt (if in warrantable condition).
- Transmission (automatic/standard) Transmission case/housing, all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within, torque converter, modulator valve.
- Transaxle (FWD) Housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
- Differential (RWD) Pot housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
- Secondary differential (4WD/AWD) Pot housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
- Transfer case (4WD/AWD) Housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
- Turbo/supercharger Manufacturer installed/approved: housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
- Towing assistance on covered claims only. Valid receipts will be required for reimbursement.
- Trip interruption assistance on covered claims only. Reimbursement of expenses including lodging, meals, alternate transportation, and phone calls.
- Seals and gaskets Seals and gaskets used to contain fluids or lubricants within the covered parts of the plan and option(s) purchased.