Hours of Operation for All Departments
Auto Sales | Automotive Service Repairs | Tire Services | Vehicle Inspections and Much More.
- Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 6:00pm | Saturday: 9:30am – 4:30pm | Sunday and After Hours: By Appointment.
Canadian Auto/napa auto care is qualified in vehicle security system repairs can credentialed by the NASTF VSP Registry in order to purchase security codes and VIN-specific computer files directly from the OEM/automaker. key codes, PIN numbers, immobilizer reset information, and similar types of information. while protecting the safety and security of consumers and the integrity of automobile security systems.
If you lose the key and fob for your car, truck, SUV, and minivan Canadian Auto Remarketing provides replacement and programming keys at your home or business.
If you are considering doing some upgrades to your vehicle by installing accessories, give us a call and let us provide you with a quote that will fit your budget.
Looking for the best deals on Lift Kits, levelling kits, big tires and custom wheels in Edmonton and St Albert areas? Canadian auto Remarketing supplies and installs Lift Kits and levelling kits for all trucks and SUVs.
What does a Leveling kit do for your truck?
Allows you to raise up your front end so it is level with the rear, giving your ride a more balanced overall look. As the name implies, leveling kits are designed to level the height of your vehicle. They raise the front of the vehicle by one or two inches, so it is the same height as the back. These kits generally cost less than lift kits, and they are much easier to install. It is the safest and most economical way to raise the front of your truck for the proper attitude. This gives you the clearance and ability to add wider wheels and tires up to 33″ in diameter.
What does a Lift Kit do for your truck?
A lift kit is designed to really get the body of your vehicle off the ground, with some kits raising the body anywhere from two to ten inches or more if you really want to go all-out with your customizations. Raising the body that much can be an involved process. Additional accessories required, including new springs, shocks, control arms, and brake line modifications. Lift kits can vary widely in size and price, but they generally start at around $2,000 and can work their way up to $5,500 or more.
Raising the body of your vehicle gives you more ground clearance. The higher your truck is from the ground, the less you have to worry about rocks and dirt hitting the underbelly of your vehicle. This will be a good investment if you enjoy taking your vehicle off-road or on long hiking and camping trips.
That extra height also gives you more room for larger tires, even those as large as 37 inches or more, and the rubber will not hit the inside of the fender or bumper when turning. Larger tires provide more traction as you take all kinds of terrain like snow, ice, and mud.
Installing a lift or leveling kit may also affect your vehicle’s warranty, so be sure to double-check this information before you request an install.
All work is repaired by licensed auto mechanics and technicians.
INCORRECT OPERATION OF THE ANY LEVEL LIFT CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- CANADIAN AUTO REMARKETING (CAR) LTD advises that you check your state and local ordinances prior to installing a suspension kit or other aftermarket vehicle modification. While some states have almost no restrictions, others have many regulations concerning what is and is not considered street legal. To ensure your purchase falls within your state’s guidelines, call your local DMV. It is your responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws governing the purchase and use of Any Level Lift products.
- BE ADVISED THAT: Insurance companies may handle coverage of a modified vehicle differently. Some policies do not cover modifications at all, while others go so far as to provide extra coverage for the off-road components themselves. Always check with your insurance carrier prior to upgrading the vehicle.
- BE ADVISED THAT: Your vehicle’s factory warranty may be voided as a result of installing a suspension kit or other aftermarket vehicle modification. Always check with your vehicle dealer prior to upgrading the vehicle. It is your responsibility to understand and accept the impact to your vehicle’s factory warranty prior to purchasing or use of Any Level Lift products.
- Always drive your modified vehicle at reduced speeds to ensure your ability to control your vehicle under all driving conditions. Always wear your seat belt.