Are you looking to put your used vehicle on the market, but you are not sure where and how to sell it?
Call us now for more info or to set-up an appointment!
Main Line: (780) 569-0654 | Mobile/Text: (780) 994-2032 | Mobile/Text: (780) 264-7876
Park and sell your vehicle can help! Park and sell your used Car for you is a comprehensive solution for selling all used Acura – Alfa Romeo – Audi – BMW – Buick – Chevrolet – Cadillac – Chrysler – Dodge – Fiat – Ford – GM – GMC – Honda – Hyundai – Infiniti – Jaguar – Jeep – Kia – Volvo – Lincoln – Lexus – Mazda – Mercedes Benz – Mini – Mitsubishi – Nissan – Porsche – Ram – Subaru – Tesla – Toyota – Volkswagen.
If you live in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Fort McMurray or anywhere else in Alberta and are planning to sell your used car – truck – SUV – minivan, consider our Park and Sell your used vehicle exclusive selling services and save yourself the hassle of doing it yourself.
We do everything on your behalf 100% guaranteed with exceptional retail results.
Canadian Auto Remarketing Park and sell your vehicle services are also available to all:
- Auto Bank Repossession
- Bank Foreclosures
- Divorce Cases
- Job Relocation
- Auto Estate Sale
- Estate Auto Liquidation on behalf of all Banks and Financial institutions
- Private owners
Park and sell your used Car is the only exclusive licensed facility in Western Canada that provides all the necessary services to sell your car-truck-SUV-minivan all under one roof.
When you use our Park and Sell your used car exclusive service to sell your car-truck-SUV-minivan and we are not able to sell it, we guarantee you don’t pay us a penny! it is the Most Innovative and Effective Way to sell your used vehicle.
HERE ARE YOUR 4 OPTIONS WHEN SELLING YOUR VEHICLE! WE OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS MORE OPTIONS TO SELL THEIR VEHICLE THAN ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP.
Qualification for Park and Sell to be accepted into our dealership location.
- We do not accept any vehicle that has been written off or with a rebuilt status.
- Valid vehicle registration with the title showing your name.
- All vehicles – must be in in good working condition
- As the owner of the vehicle you are required to present and maintain a current insurance coverage.
- all vehicles are required to have at least a quarter tank of gas.
- Photo ID
- CarFax required prior to being placed for sale
- Vehicle must be! CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN….
- Full Mechanical Inspection is required and the service work recommended by the inspection shop must be finished. We provide in-house licensed inspection facilities at your expense.
- No Check Engine or any other dash lights should be on.
- If you currently have a Bank or Finance company loan, you must provide us with an official lien payout letter if applicable.
- Any other service records related to the selling vehicle
The Business will conscientiously make every effort to display, market, demonstrate and attempt to find a buyer for the said vehicle for sale to the best of the business ability and it’s understood that the Business does not make any claim(s) but only providing the Buyer and seller the Park and Sell services described, and not a Guarantee that the vehicle for Sale will be Sold within the specified time that the vehicle for sale is within our dealership possession.
Details of what Park and Sell will do for you!
- The only known licensed facility in Canada that offers all the listed services under one roof
- We are available 7 days a week – We don’t consign vehicles
- Free vehicle market evaluation information and invaluable experience and advice
- We will display your vehicle content on all our sites and several powerful network websites
- 14 photos and feature vehicle information, until your vehicle is sold
- Our advertising network reaches from coast to coast. It also powers its network sites with Smart Search functionality that allows potential buyers to easily locate vehicles by province, city or individual postal code. That combines best-in-class service and online tools with unparalleled reach
- You pay us only if and/or when we sell your vehicle
- We provide you the space, knowledge and display feature info sheets on the windshield
- No Commissions, No Dealer mark-up, No Auction Fees and No Dealer Fees
- We sell it for the price that you agreed to.
- You will get paid directly from the proceeds of the sale within 4 business days.
- We are a fully licensed and certified Napa auto care Centre facility with fully serviced bays
- Safety, mechanical, out-of-province and commercial vehicle inspections available. (additional cost)
- Auto detail available on-site (additional cost)
- Carfax (Complete Vehicle History) available on-site (additional cost)
- Put more cash in your pocket – No strangers coming to your home
- You don’t have to display or provide your personal information to the buyer.
- You don’t have to miss your evenings and weekends waiting for buyers to show up
- You must maintain title and full insurance coverage until your vehicle is sold
- Business office on-site to do financing, lien searches and we sell extended warranties
- Buy & Sell, hassle free, no salespeople following you around the dealership
- We will expose your vehicle to thousands of potential retail and auto dealership buyers across Canada and the USA.
- Free offer to purchase preparation papers
- Since 1988, experience in the automotive sector
- AMVIC licensed and bonded, St Albert chamber of commerce member.
- Deal directly with Managers
- Get retail for the sale of your vehicle
- Our team provides best-in-class service through: Regular contact to review vehicle status, pricing and condition, Vehicle merchandising recommendations to sell faster,
The selling process
Once we have a bonified deal offer with a deposit from the buyer for your vehicle, we will contact you and make sure that you agree with the selling price and or any other condition(s) and you will have to come in and sign the bill of sale.
How does the seller get paid?
When the transaction is fully complete and we have full payment of the proceeds, the seller will receive a check directly from us in the amount of the sale price less the 10% selling Park and Sell fees and any other services that we may have provided.
What if I have a loan on my vehicle?
No problem. Once the vehicle is sold, we will ask you for a current official payoff amount. We then mail a check directly to the lien holder. If the payoff amount is more than the balance owed to you after the vehicle has sold, you will then need to bring in the difference to us payable to the lien holder and pay us our 10% selling fee.
What if the loan on my vehicle is less than what you sold it for?
If the payoff amount is less than the vehicle selling price, we will issue a cheque payment to you for the difference less our 10% selling fee once we receive the lien release from the lien holder. To speed up this process, we have a form for you to sign to have the lien release mailed directly to us.
Who arranges all paperwork?
We will arrange all lien payoffs and our licensed staff will process your paperwork in a timely manner. All you have to do is come in and sign the bill of sale.